Configuring System Settings
IdentityNow includes global settings that impact your site's security and your users' experience.
Defining Security Settings
Safeguard your organization's data by restricting who can access your site and defining controls around their access.
- Configure API-level access through API keys or personal access tokens.
- Customize your site's knowledge-based authentication questions for strong authentication.
- Restrict user access based on location or IP address ranges.
- Configure Security Integrations
- Define session lengths for signed-in users and lockout settings for failed sign-in attempts.
- Allow federated user access through your single sign-on (SSO) provider.
- Manage site access allowed to SailPoint Services or Support.
- Save your configurations to restore or migrate your tenant settings.
Configuring Your Network
In addition to these IdentityNow settings, ensure that your network configurations allow user access to IdentityNow URLs, as well as related URLs for external network requests made by IdentityNow.
Customizing the User Experience
Configure your site appearance and the notifications sent to users.