Loading Identity and Access Data
IdentityNow collects identity and access information about the people in your organization from your enterprise systems. It attaches accounts and access data to identities to give you an overall view of each person's access rights.
To facilitate this, you need to:
- Load account data by defining sources and aggregating their accounts and access.
- Create identity profiles to define authoritative sources of identities.
- Assign source accounts to identities based on account correlation attributes.
- Load entitlements to reflect all available access, including descriptions and display names.
- Use identity processing to keep your configurations and your identity data in sync.
- Manage emergency access admins to ensure administrative IdentityNow access regardless of enterprise network availability.