With our OneLogin integration, you can view usage data for all your OneLogin integrated SaaS applications, allowing you to identify unused licenses and optimize your SaaS usage.
Integrating with OneLogin
To connect to OneLogin, you must be an admin of your OneLogin account.
To connect to OneLogin
- From the OneLogin navigation menu, select Developers > API Credentials.
- On the API Access page, select New Credential.
- In the new window, enter a name for your new credentials. For example, you may use SaaS Management Integration.
- Select the Manage Users permission, and then select Save.
- Go to SaaS Management. From the navigation menu, select Integrations.
- Select the OneLogin tile.
- Select Add Integration.
In the new window, enter the following information:
- Your OneLogin Client ID
- Your OneLogin Client Secret
- Your OneLogin Region — Enter either "US" or "EU".
- Select Optimize Your SaaS Usage.
The OneLogin sync may take a few minutes to complete depending on the size of your organization. After the sync is complete, you'll start seeing data in real time.