With our OneLogin integration, you can view usage data for all your OneLogin integrated SaaS applications, allowing you to identify unused licenses and optimize your SaaS usage.
Integrating with OneLogin
To connect to OneLogin, you must be an admin of your OneLogin account.
To connect to OneLogin
- Log in to your OneLogin admin account.
Select the Manage users permission and then select Save. The Manage users permission allows SaaS Management to pull user data, so you can manage a user's access to OneLogin from within SaaS Management.
- Go to SaaS Management. From the navigation menu, select Integrations.
- Select the OneLogin tile.
Enter the following information:
- Your OneLogin Client ID
- Your OneLogin Client Secret
- Your OneLogin Region — Enter either "us" or "eu". The OneLogin Region is case sensitive and must be in lowercase letters.
After you've finished entering your information, select Submit.
The OneLogin sync may take a few minutes to complete depending on the size of your organization. After the sync is complete, you'll start seeing data in real time.