Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials
SaaS Management securely integrates with Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials to pull in your organization's spend data. The integration communicates with Oracle's Rest API over HTTPS.
Integrating with Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials
To integrate with Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials, you must create a new user with specific permissions for SaaS Management to use. This ensures that the integration has minimal privilege access to your Oracle account. To complete the integration, you'll need instances of SaaS Management and Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials open in your browser.
To connect to Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials:
In Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials, create a new user with the following information:
- Username: intello
- Full Name: Intello Integration
- Password: Generate a secure password from your password manager. Save this password to use for later.
Assign the new user permissions to read, list, and view Invoices and individual Invoices. SaaS Management reads from invoices to parse your software spend.
Go to SaaS Management and select Integrations from the navigation menu.
- Select the Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials tile.
- Select Add Integration.
In the new window, enter the following information:
- Oracle Cloud URL - Enter the domain of your Oracle instance.
- Oracle Username - Enter "intello" or the username you selected.
- Oracle Password - Enter the password that you generated.
Select Submit to complete the integration.
It can take up to 48 hours for your spend data to sync.