SaaS Management securely integrates with Oracle Financial Cloud to pull in your organization's spend data. The integration communicates with Oracle's Rest API over HTTPS.
Integrating with Oracle
To integrate with Oracle, you must create a new user with specific permissions for SaaS Management to use. This ensures that the integration has minimal privilege access to your Oracle account. To complete the integration, you'll need instances of SaaS Management and Oracle open in your browser.
To connect to Oracle:
In Oracle, create a new user with the following information:
- Username: intello
- Full Name: Intello Integration
- Password: Generate a secure password from your password manager. Save this password to use for later.
Assign the new user permissions to read, list, and view Invoices and individual Invoices. SaaS Management reads from invoices to parse your software spend.
Go to SaaS Management and select Integrations from the navigation menu.
- Select the Oracle tile.
- Select Add Integration.
In the new window, enter the following information:
- Oracle Cloud URL — The domain of your Oracle instance.
- Oracle Username — intello or the username you selected.
- Oracle Password — The password that you generated.
After you've entered your credentials, select Submit.
It can take up to 48 hours for your spend data to sync. You'll receive an email once your data is live in the dashboard.