Adding SaaS Management to your Okta SSO
You can easily access SaaS Management by adding the application to your Okta SSO. You must have an Okta account to add SaaS Management to your Okta SSO.
- From your Okta dashboard, select Admin.
- Select Add Applications from the list of shortcuts.
- On the Add Application page, select Create New App.
- In the new window, select the platform for your application, and choose SAML 2.0 as the Sign on method. Select Create.
- On the General Settings page, enter the app name.
On the SAML Settings page, enter the following values into the appropriate fields:
- Single sign-on URL
- Audience URI (SP Entity ID)
You can find both these values on your SaaS Management dashboard.
For Attribute Statements, add the following items:
In the Feedback section, select I'm an Okta customer adding an internal app. Select Finish.
You'll be directed to sign in to your newly-created app.
Select View Setup Instructions to complete the process.
Copy the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL and download a copy of the X.509 certificate.
Go to SaaS Management. In the bottom left-hand corner of the page, select Settings.
Under Configuration, select SAML Settings. Enter the following information:
- For the Sign In URL field, enter your Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL.
- For the Certificate field, enter the X.509 certificate.
Select + Add SSO Connection.
Your organization now has SAML SSO enabled, and every user can sign in to SaaS Management using SSO. You can also select SSO Required on the SAML Settings page to require all users within your organization to sign in with the SSO.