SaaS Management integrates directly with DocuSign, so you can view all user activity within the application. The integration gives you the usage data you need to make informed decisions on inactive licenses and any renewal or purchasing options. For example, you can view the number of logins, signings, and counter-signatures for each licensed user. You can also audit apps that have access to your DocuSign content to determine any risks.
Integrating with DocuSign
You must have admin access in DocuSign to integrate the application with SaaS Management.
- From SaaS Management navigation menu, select Integrations.
- Select the DocuSign tile.
- Select Add Integration.
- On the Docusign login page, enter your email address and select Continue.
- Enter your password and select Log in.
Read the requested permissions. To report on your license utilization, SaaS Management asks to:
- Create and send envelopes.
- Obtain links for starting signing sessions.
After you've read the requests, select Accept.
It can take up to 24 hours for your DocuSign usage data to sync. You'll receive an email when your usage data is live in your dashboard.