Webex by Cisco
SaaS Management integrates directly with Webex by Cisco, so you can view data on your users' recent activity and licenses to help you make informed decisions on inactive licenses and renewal or purchasing options. The integration also allows you to keep track of events in Webex, such as admin audit events performed in the Webex Control Hub and compliance events generated when actions take place within Webex.
Integrating with Webex by Cisco
You must have admin access in Webex to integrate the application with SaaS Management.
- From the SaaS Management navigation menu, select Integrations.
- Select the Webex by Cisco tile.
- Select Add Integration.
Review the requested permissions. SaaS Management requests read access to the following data:
- Audit logs for your organization — Allows SaaS Management to read all activity data (meetings, logins, and more) in your Webex instance.
- Roles available in your organization — Allows SaaS Management to read the role names assigned to users and determine if they are admins.
- Licenses available in your organization — Allows SaaS Management to find all licenses available to users in your Webex instance.
- Your company's directory — Allows SaaS Management to view and pull a list of users from your Webex instance.
- Compliance events in your organization — Allows SaaS Management to view the activity data of all users in your Webex instance.
For more information on how we access your data, refer to our Data Policy.
Select Accept to accept the requested permissions and complete the integration.
It can take up to 24 hours for your Webex usage data to sync. You'll receive an email when your usage data is live in your dashboard.