With our Okta integration, you can view usage data for all your Okta-integrated SaaS applications, allowing you to identify unused licenses and optimize your SaaS usage.
Integrating with Okta
Before you connect to Okta, you must be an admin of your Okta account.
To connect to Okta
- From the Okta navigation menu, select Security > API.
- On the API page, select the Tokens tab.
- Select Create Token.
- Name your new token, and then select Create Token.
In the new window, copy the new token by selecting Copy to clipboard.
Do not close this window without copying your token. You'll only be shown this token once.
Go to SaaS Management. From the navigation menu, select Integrations.
- Select the Okta tile.
- Select Add Integration.
- In the Your Okta Token field, enter your token.
- In the Your Okta Domain field, enter your Okta domain. Your Okta domain is the base domain you use to access Okta.
- Select Submit.
- Select Optimize Your SaaS Usage.
The Okta sync may take a few minutes to complete depending on the size of your organization. After the sync is complete, you'll start seeing data in real time.