SaaS Management integrates directly with Google, so you can view all user activity within the application. With the integration, you can view data on your:
- G-Suite license utilization.
- Usage of third-party apps authenticated through Google.
- Compliance and risk level of apps with access to G-Suite.
Integrating with Google
You must be a Google Super Admin to authenticate with Google. SaaS Management requires super admin functionality to read third-party authentications of other users within the organization. You can authorize with a delegated admin permission, but you will not see any data in SaaS Management's compliance offering.
- From the SaaS Management navigation menu, select Integrations.
- Select the Google tile.
- Select Add Integration.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Read the permissions and then select Allow.