SaaS Management integrates directly with Google, so you can view all user activity within the application. The integration gives you the usage data you need to make informed decisions on inactive licenses and any renewal or purchasing options. For example, you can view the number of users who accessed Google within a given time range to determine if their licenses are needed. You can also audit apps that have access to your G-Suite.
Integrating with Google
You must be a Google Super Admin to authenticate with Google. SaaS Management requires super admin functionality to read third-party authentications of other users within the organization. You can authorize with a delegated admin permission, but you will not see any data in SaaS Management's compliance offering.
- From the SaaS Management navigation menu, select Integrations.
- Select the Google tile.
- Select Add Integration.
- Sign in to your Google account.
Read the requested permissions. To report on your license utilization, SaaS Management asks to:
- View audit and usage reports for your G-Suite domain.
- View organization units on your domain.
- View and manage G-Suite licenses for your domain.
- View and manage the provisioning of users on your domain.
- Manage data access permissions for users on your domain.
After you've read and accepted the terms, select Allow.