SaaS Management integrates directly with Salesforce, so you can view all user activity within the application. The integration gives you the usage data you need to make informed decisions on inactive licenses and any renewal or purchasing options. For example, you can view when a user last accessed Salesforce to see if their license is needed.
Integrating with Salesforce
- From the SaaS Management navigation menu, select Integrations.
- Select the Salesforce tile.
- Select Add Integration.
- On the Salesforce login page, enter your credentials and select Log In.
Read the requested permissions. To report on your license utilization, SaaS Management asks to:
- Access basic information, such as your name, email, and Salesforce information.
- Access and manage your user data. SaaS Management reads all your users and their login history to provide data on your license utilization.
- Perform requests on your behalf at any time. SaaS Management makes background API requests on your behalf to fetch your data nightly
After you've read the requested permissions, select Allow.
SaaS Management will start syncing your Salesforce instantly.
Due to a Salesforce limitation, SaaS Management can only pull the last six months of your usage data. However, after we start retrieving data, we will continuously fetch data every night ensuring a historical snapshot.