By integrating PaperDuty with SaaS Management, you can view and manage active and inactive users within your instance and gain insights into usage trends.
Integrating with PagerDuty
You must create an API key for SaaS Management to integrate with PagerDuty
The PagerDuty integration requires Admin access for account authentication. If you do not have this access, please reach out to an Admin or Account Owner within your organization to configure the integration.
To connect to PagerDuty
- From the PagerDuty navigation menu, select Configurations > API Access.
- On the API Access Keys page, select + Create New API Key.
- In the new window, type a name for your API key in the Description field. Select Create Key. The new key you created will appear.
Copy the API key.
Do not close this window without copying your key. You won't be able to access it again.
Go to SaaS Management. From the navigation menu, select Integrations.
- Select the PagerDuty tile.
- Select Add Integration.
- In the new window, paste your API key in the Your PagerDuty Token field.
- Select Submit.
You can now view PagerDuty utilization data on your Usage Dashboard.