SaaS Management integrates with PagerDuty, so you can view all user activity within the application. The integration gives you the usage data you need to make informed decisions on inactive licenses and any renewal or purchasing options. For example, you can view the number of times users are on call or the number of incidents they respond to.
Integrating with PagerDuty
You must create an API key for SaaS Management to integrate with PagerDuty
The PagerDuty integration requires Admin access for account authentication. If you do not have this access, please reach out to an Admin or Account Owner within your organization to configure the integration.
Before you integrate the applications, make sure you have signed out of your individual account within your organization and are signed in to the appropriate service account with the required permissions.
To connect to PagerDuty:
- From the PagerDuty navigation menu, select Configurations > API Access.
- On the API Access Keys page, select + Create New API Key.
- In the new window, type a name for your API key in the Description field and select Create Key. The new key you created will appear.
Copy the API key.
Do not close this window without copying your key. You won't be able to access it again.
Go to SaaS Management and select Integrations from the navigation menu.
- Select the PagerDuty tile.
- Select Add Integration.
- In the new window, paste your API key in the Your PagerDuty Token field.
- Select Submit to complete the integration.
You can now view PagerDuty utilization data in the Usage tab in SaaS Management.