Jira Service Desk
SaaS Management integrates directly with Jira Service Desk, so you can view all user activity within the application. The integration gives you the usage data you need to make informed decisions on inactive licenses and any renewal or purchasing options. For example, you can view when a user last updated an issue to see if their license is needed.
Integrating with Jira Service Desk
You must have the Browse Users and Browse Projects permissions in Jira Service Desk to integrate the application with SaaS Management.
- From the SaaS Management navigation menu, select Integrations.
- Select the Jira Service Desk tile.
- Select Add Integration.
- Enter your Atlassian credentials.
Read the requested permissions. To report on your license utilization, SaaS Management asks to:
- View your Jira issue data — Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and search for objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View user profiles — View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
In the Authorize for: field, select your Jira site and then select Accept.
It can take up to 24 hours for your usage data to sync. You'll receive an email when your usage data is live in your dashboard.