Verifying the OneDrive Connector Installation
You can verify your OneDrive connector installation by checking your application configuration and validations.
Verifying Application Configuration
After the configuration of one of the following applications is complete, verify it was properly configured by running the Test Connection task.
The Test Connection will run and validate a series of validations to see if the application was configured correctly.
Common OneDrive Validations
The following is a list of common validations that run when the test connection is run with a OneDrive application.
- Server responsiveness
- Verifying the connectivity to the OneDrive API
- Verifying the permissions to read file data through the API
- Verifying the event auditing is active through Office 365 API
- Run the Crawler and Permissions Collector tasks (Settings > Task Management > Scheduled Tasks)
- Verify that:
- The tasks completed successfully
- Business resources were created in the resource explorer (Admin > Applications > [application column] > Manage Resources)
- Permissions display in the Permission Forensics page (Forensics > Permissions)