Using the Password Manager
The Password Manager allows you to manage and review your passwords in one place. On this page, you can view your applications and see which share the same password. This way, when you change a password, you can see what other applications it may affect.
This topic describes the process for updating passwords in your Password Manager. To update the password for your IdentityNow account, refer to Managing your Account Password.
To update your passwords in the Password Manager
- Select your name in the upper-right corner of the page.
From the dropdown menu, select Password Manager.
If you do not see the Password Manager option in your menu, your organization may not support this feature. Contact your administrator for more information.
Find the application you want to change passwords for.
The application will appear in one of the following groups:
- Password Group - A group of applications that share a password. Your administrator can add sources to a password sync group, so all sources in that group share the same password. Changing the group's password will change the shared password for all of the applications included in this group.
- Multi-Application Source - A source with numerous applications that share a password. For example, you may have a source called Amazon that contains the Amazon and Amazon Web Services apps. Changing this password will change the shared password for these applications.
- Applications - An application that does not share a password with other applications. Changing this password won't affect other applications.
Select Change Password for the application or group of applications.
- Complete any authentication. Your organization may require you to answer security questions or use a third-party authenticator.
- Enter and confirm your new password.
- Select Change password to update your password.