Activity and Reporting
You can review profile and workflow activity and user-generated reports within Non-Employee Risk Management.
Tracking Changes to Profiles
Administrators can track the history of changes to profiles within Lifecycle.
To review a profile's history:
Select admin > Profiles in the left navigation.
Choose the profile you want to view.
Select the History tab.
Review the history of changes to the profile. The History table displays the following columns:
- performer - The username and email of the user that made the change.
- date - The date and time the change was made.
- event - The type of change that was made or the name of the workflow that initiated the change.
Workflow Activity Details
When a workflow is executed, the execution is known as a request. Lifecycle workflow activity is tracked in the Requests page.
To access a list of workflow requests:
Select admin > Lifecycle.
Review the list of workflow activity. The Activity table displays the following columns:
- request - The name of the workflow that was executed.
- date requested - The date and time the workflow was started.
- request by - The username of the user who started the workflow.
- status - The current status of the workflow.
Downloading User-Generated Reports
End users can create and export reports about the profiles they can access. Administrators can find the reports users generate within the Reports page.
To access user-generated reports:
Select admin > Lifecycle > Reports.
A list of user-generated reports is displayed. The Report Exports table displays the following columns:
- name - The name of the report.
- type - The filetype of the report. This is always
- user - The username of the user that created the report.
- description - The filters applied to the report.
- created - The date and time the report was created.
Select a report to download that specific generation of the report.