Tables define the columns presented to the user for each profile type they can access, as well as the columns on the Needs Action and Requests pages.
Profile tables are automatically created when a profile type is created.
The columns displayed in tables can be updated to display only the most important information to users. Users' ability to view the attributes in these columns is determined by their assigned roles.
To update an existing table, from the Admin Console:
In the left navigation, go to Templates > Tables.
A list of tables is displayed.
The Actions table controls what users see on the Needs Action page. The Requests table controls what users see on the Requests page. All other tables correspond to individual profile types.
Select the table you want to edit.
Choose which attributes should be displayed in the table and how they are displayed.
- Select the Hide icon to hide the attribute from the table.
- Select the Unhide icon to display a previously-hidden attribute within the table.
- Select the Delete icon to delete the attribute from the table. Some attributes are required and can't be deleted, but they can be hidden using the Hide icon.
- Add additional attributes by searching in the Add attributes field and selecting the attribute you want to add.
- Rearrange the order of the columns by dragging the attributes up or down in the list.
To see a preview of the table layout as it will be displayed to users, select preview table.