Managing Non-Employee Risk Management Users
You can add users to your Non-Employee tenant to manage specific profiles or profile types. Users can be employees of your organization, or non-employees you invite to help manage profiles. Grant permissions to users with roles based on the type of user they are. Refer to Establishing Authentication for more information on adding users.
You can learn more about managing the types of users in Non-Employee and their permissions in the following documentation:
- Managing Users - Enable and disable users, update their information, and change their roles. If necessary, assign managers to users.
- Managing Admins - Create an administrator role and assign it to users.
- Managing System Default Roles - Manage the Profile Owner and Profile Contributor roles used to grant users permissions on specific profiles.
- Managing Lifecycle User Roles - Create additional user roles for Lifecycle users, and determine the permissions each role should have.
- Managing Collaboration User Roles - Create user roles for Portal users and configure the permissions for those roles.