You can create a webhook in SaaS Management that sends data from a scheduled report and triggers a workflow. For example, you can use Scheduled Reports and Workflows to create a certification campaign that contains users who have not used a particular SaaS application for a defined period of time.
Before you can use these features, your organization must have:
- SailPoint SaaS Management and Workflows.
- SaaS Management usage data for a SaaS application that is also a source in IdentityNow. To pull usage data in to SaaS Management, you must integrate the SaaS application directly or integrate the SSO that the SaaS application is behind.
Triggering a workflow
- In the External Trigger window, select + New Access Token.
- Copy and store your Client ID, Secret, and URL in a safe location.
- Use the curl command to generate the OAuth token from your command line. You can copy this command from IdentityNow.
You'll need the generated OAuth token and the Client URL when you create a webhook in SaaS Management.
- Enter the Client URL from the workflow in the URL field in SaaS Management.
- Enter the OAuth token in the Secret field in SaaS Management.
Include information the workflow requires in the SaaS Management scheduled report.
For example, if your workflow requires the number of days a user was active during a specified time period, you must have the Days Active Column column included and that time period selected in SaaS Management before you create the scheduled report.
SailPoint recommends including the Name and Email columns for each scheduled report.
For the output method, select the webhook you created.
The scheduled report will send data at the designated date and time.