SaaS Management integrates directly with your Github Organization, allowing you to view your license utilization and manage any active or inactive users.
SaaS Management does not access or request access to your code or commits.
Integrating with GitHub Organization
To connect with your Github Organization, log in to Github Organization with an Organization Admin account. SaaS Management requires Admin account access to view the usage data of Github Organization users.
- From the SaaS Management navigation menu, select Integrations.
- Select the GitHub tile.
- Select Add Integration.
- In the new window, enter your organization login. Your organization login is the name of your GitHub Organization. You can check this by looking at the name on your GitHub dashboard.
- Select Submit.
- Select Authorize SaaSManagement-Github-Organization.
- Select Install to add the app to your organization.
- Select Install and Authorize.